We just got back from Florida on Saturday.
It was eight wonderful days of being with my family and my parents and in the ocean and in the sun.
I'll tell you more about it later.
But I did get stung by a jellyfish, which was very exciting and painful.
It got me in the arm, and I shoved it off and then it got me in the leg.
I left the ocean all freaked out and shaky because I remembered how Dory the fish almost died from jellyfish stings in Finding Nemo and I wondered if it was an emergency. So my mom went up to our vacation condo and googled it while I came inside.
A guy by our pool said to try vinegar, but our place only was stocked with white whine vinegar. I tried that anyway but then saw that it had sulfites.
"What are sulfites?" I said.
And then we googled that.
Then my mom said, "It says here if you don't have vinegar, you should put shaving cream on it and shave the area to remove the stinging cells."
So I did that too.
Then I texted my friend Jenny because she's been in the ocean a lot times.
She remembered the friends episode when Monica got a jellyfish sting and Joey had to pee on her. So then I peed on myself. In the shower. Lucy was in there with me and she was like, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING, MOMMY? WHY ARE YOU PEEING ON YOUR HAND?!"
Anyway, turns out, according to Scientific American, peeing on a jellyfish sting is not a real remedy.
So I peed on myself for nothing. That's probably not the first time either.