Thursday, November 8, 2012

My fantasy team.

I am sitting here with Tad whilst he watches Thursday night football. First of all... THURSDAY night football? What gives?!!!  We got Monday night football, Football ALL OVER SUNDAY, and later in the season Saturday night football.  Why does it have to take over Thursday nights too?

At any rate, Tad is watching because a couple of his fantasy players are playing tonight.  I am eating caramel corn.  Tad went to the store and I texted him with a request for caramel corn.  My phone always changes Coen to Corn.  And this time it made my text say "Caramel Coen would be good."
Tad texted back "Coen? Caramel?"
I texted back "ha ha ha ha Caramel CORN!"

So I'm sitting here with football on, eating caramel corn.  And I'm thinking... Who would be on MY fantasy team?

I was going to think of real people but then it would be like my mom and my dad...and you know, it would fill up real quick.  So then I thought, famous people but then I thought of  Martin Luther King and Gandhi and Eleanor Roosevelt and Ellen Degeneres and I decided that I should narrow it down.   So here's my fantasy team of TV show characters.

QB
Barney Stinson from "How I met your mother"
RBs
Basil Fawlty from "Fawlty Towers
Kenneth from "30 Rock"
WRs
Dr. Robert Hartley from "The Bob Newhart Show"
Tootie Ramsey from "The Facts of Life"
TE
Cliff Huxtable from "The Cosby Show"
Flex
George Michael from Arrested Development"
Kicker
Vickie the robot girl from "Small Wonder"
Defense
Punky Brewster


















































































Play Ball!!

No comments:

Post a Comment