Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Blogging under the influence

Of Nyquil...that is.


I am sick. I have a cold. And I'm not usually such a baby about a cold, so this one must be a bad one. I am definitely being a baby.  I'm even thinking of calling in sick tomorrow.  I'm actually going so far as to dread a lot of things, assuming I'm going to feel this way forever.  Tad was out tonight so I was in charge of getting both the kids to bed. Coen had to go to the bathroom and wanted me to come down with him in the middle of Lucy's story. I paid him fifty cents to go by himself...  What a racket!

So last night I took Nyquil.  I only allow myself 2 days in a row of Nyquil and then I cut myself off. I think I like it too much.  I've never been drunk in my life...did you know that, readers?  And so a Nyquil buzz is as high as I get. I took it again tonight.  Maybe I should see if we have any Pink Floyd videos.

I also tried some Yin Chiao. My coworker gave it to me. She told me I should take four at work, four before bed and I'd wake up good as new.  I also took some sinus medicine this morning which has made me so thirsty all day I feel like I'm in the dessert with a stuffy head and a fever.  yeesh.  Then tonight I took my second dose of Yin Chiao, did the neti pot treatment twice and then slammed a shot of Nyquil.  I'm like some kind of cold medicine junkie!

I'll let you know how I feel in the morning.  Too bad I won't know which of these methods did the trick!

No comments:

Post a Comment