Thursday, August 16, 2012

This should go down in the Facebook hall of fame.

I would like to share a conversation from Facebook yesterday because it gave me unending amusement.  On this rainy day, I think I'd like to share the amusement.
 
The characters in this conversation are Andy, Billy and Alie (me)
 
Andy: My life feels like one big coffee stain
 
Billy: Hazelnut or French Roast?
 
Alie: Oh, Andy...do you want me to sing to you? ...no answer?  You probably do
 
Alie: OH LET THE SUN SHINE IN...FACE IT WITH A GRIN...SMILERS NEVER LOSE AND FROWNERS NEVER WIN SO LET THE SUN SHINE IN...FACE IT WITH A GRIN...OPEN UP YOUR HEART AND LET THE SUN SHINE IN!!!!
 
Billy:  Oh a coffee stain with sugar helps the medicine go down, the medicine go down, the medicine go down!
Alie:See Andy.. Billy and I will BOTH sing to you
 
Billy: Stand and lift your head. Redemption is drawing near. The armies of heaven, are riding in the air.  Look into the clouds,every eye will see,Christ coming down.So shall it be. Do bop biddie, wacka wacka wacka wock
 
Alie: No sugar tonight in my coffee, no sugar tonight in my tea! No coffee stains on your counter no coffee spilled on your knee! babadodadabapmmdobap babadapada da daw
 
Billy: Ooo cappuchino
Double espresso
I need something with
A really big kick
You ask me about creamer
You ask me about sugar
I tell you those things make me sick
With my...oh shit you spilled the coffe
 
Billy: Oooooo
Ah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha
Oooooo
Ah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha
Oooooo
Ah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha
Oooooo
Ah-ha-ha-ha-ha-h
 
Alie: I'm SIIIIIIINGING in the rain! Andy feels like a coffee stain! What a gloooooorious feeling....
 
Billy:I been drivin' haulin' load of grain all day long
Got about three more hundred miles to go
And well I just dropped in to have a cup of coffee friend
Yeah I just dropped in to have a cup of coffee friend
Don't you offer me none of that whiskey don't need no wine
Gotta get that semi down the lin
e
 
Andy:  I'm not sure what to say to all this, but at least you two made me smile, now all I need is more coffee.....and when I say coffee I mean coffee flavored coffee
 
Billy: Hazelnut or French Roast?

No comments:

Post a Comment