Thursday, October 27, 2011

On second thought...

I know I already blogged once today.  This is an addendum blog.  For the earlier blog,

click here!

So I ran into my friend Liza and her two children in the school parking lot this afternoon and she commented on my blog.  My kids were with me, so I said, "Who are you going to marry, Lucy?" expecting that she'd say "Zef!"  This is the conversation that ensued:

Me: Who are you going to marry, Lucy?
Lucy? Josie!
Josie smiles
Coen: I thought you were going to marry Zef.  What if you want to marry a boy?
Lucy: I'm going to marry Josie!
Coen: Well I know what you can do if you want to marry Josie!
Lucy: Huh?
Coen: Zef can be your donor and maybe see your and Josie's baby sometimes!

Man alive, I love these kids and the world they live in.  Anyone can marry anyone and love is up for grabs.  It's beautiful.  Why isn't the whole world like that?

2 comments: