Saturday, October 1, 2011

I take pictures of myself for a hobby!!!

I take a lot of pictures of myself.  I think its really funny. But it turns out a lot better when someone else takes the picture.  Here's a picture I took of myself with a brewers logo painted on my face. 


Don't I look like a turtle?


Here's a better one that my friend Jenny took.

 That's better


But, see, my friends were laughing at me because I tried several times to take a good one and I wouldn't let any one else take it until finally Jenny insisted.


That's when I realized, I do that all the time.  I love taking pictures of myself.  See for yourself!
In this one, I am hugging a tree, on a nature walk with my parents:


And here's an aerial view!


I was at the beach with my family.  I think, in most of the above, I was trying to make the people around me laugh.  But this one here, this next one. I'm just on a walk by myself!

What a weirdo!  There are tons more...those were just on my phone. But most of the others you'll find on the phones of my loved ones.  One of my favorite things to do is to take the phone of a friend or family member when they're not looking and take a picture of myself making a variation of the above faces I'm making. Then save it as their screen saver. 

When I have enough time, I give myself a special ring tone.

No comments:

Post a Comment