Monday, April 16, 2012

Don't Blame Phil

It's been a while since I've sat down at my sewing machine. I've been working really hard on this story I'm writing.  I think it's time, though, I got crafty again.

Here's my newest T-shirt idea--actually it's mostly Tad's idea. 



We were talking about music that makes you feel weird.  I was on a YouTube kick the other night and looking for Alanis Morissette videos that reminded me of my twenties.  In a good way.  In a remembering breaking up with my first boyfriend and moving out and discovering myself way.  Tad did not have this reaction to Alanis. It made him feel uncomfortable.  In a twenty-year-old young man in college doing the things that twenty-year-olds do way.

I understood. I told him that Phil Collins made me feel weird like that. 

Tad said that Phil Collins probably makes everyone feel a little weird.

I agreed.

"But don't blame Phil!" Tad said.  "It's not his fault."

And a new T-shirt idea was born.

No comments:

Post a Comment